Radio One DJ Greg James will be making an appearance at Avant Garden Centre on Tuesday 27 February at around 10am in aid of Sport Relief.
Following the success of his previous Sport Relief challenge, DJ Greg James has announced he intends to Pedal the Peaks this time around.
In Radio 1’s Gregathlon, Greg will attempt to top his previous challenge by pedalling around 500 miles and climbing three of the highest mountains in the UK in just five days. The challenge will kick off at the base of Mount Snowdon, followed by Scafell Pike, and will finish up at the mighty Ben Nevis.
The action will kick off live on Radio 1 on Monday 26th February, with the DJ hosting his radio show and beginning the almighty challenge. He will then present his show every day, for five days, whilst pushing himself to his absolute limit.
Greg is taking on his epic challenge to raise money for Sport Relief, helping vulnerable people, across the UK and the world, to live happier, healthier and safer lives. He will be making a scheduled stop at Avant at around 10am on Tuesday so let’s rally round and aim to support him on his travels!
- Avant’s Christmas Menu 2023 16th December 2023
- New Cafe Opening Hours 8th May 2023
- Compost Prices 2023 22nd April 2023
- Christmas Opening Hours 2022 10th December 2022
- Platinum Jubilee Opening Hours at Avant 27th May 2022
- Easter 2022 Opening Hours 14th April 2022
- Christmas Shop Hours 2021 15th October 2021
- Opening Hours Change from 11 October 2021 13th October 2021