We are privileged to be able to remain OPEN during the January 2021 lockdown.
Garden centres have been classed as an essential shop, and this is not a responsibility we have taken lightly. Our aim is to provide the safest possible shopping environment for our wonderful customers and fabulous team during this difficult time. January is a quiet time in the garden centre anyway so there will always be plenty of space for you to shop safely!
Please ensure that you follow our guidelines when visiting
- We ask that you sanitise your hands before entering and that you wear a face covering at all times.
- Please keep your distance from us and each other.
- Please only handle goods you intend to buy.
- Please pay by debit/credit card and where possible use the contactless facility. There is a £45 limit for cards.
- Please step back from the tills to give our till operators the distance to be able to scan your items safely.
Our opening hours are 10am to 4pm (Aquahome closed on a Wednesday, contact us regarding all other concessions as some remain closed). Please note our cafes are closed for the time being.
In these difficult times remember that gardening is great for the soul, body and mind. Even in bad weather, seasonal houseplants and patio containers are a wonderful way to brighten up your home.
January and February are great months to take stock and plan your garden for the season ahead. We have a wide selection of vegetable seeds for you to try growing your own veggies.
We understand that some might not be comfortable visiting so please remember that we also offer a home delivery and a phone and collect service. You can order items by telephone, 01772 433777 after 10am and purchase whatever we can sell, completely contact-free.
Stay safe and look after each other
From all the team at Avant